1. Payment shall be received in full before the orders are shipped from our warehouse. Payments can be made using major credit cards like Visa or Master Card. We also accept Debit and Cashier’s Check.
1. Our goal is to process and ship your order the same day of receipt if the order is received before 12:00 noon (local time). Orders received after 12:00 noon are usually shipped the next business day.
2. Local delivery can be made at a charge depending on location.
1. Pantheon Decorative Concrete Products reserves the right to select a freight carrier. Any freight discount that Pantheon receives will be extended to our customers.
2. The customer will be made aware of the approximate cost of shipping before the products are shipped.
3. If you request a different carrier, we will honor your request when possible. You will be responsible for any freight charges or liabilities on shipments.
1. Please have one of your company representatives receive the products and sign off on the bill of lading as it is not always possible for a shipment carrier to drop the shipments without anyone taking the ownership of the products.
2. If the shipments have to be rescheduled for delivery, there could be redelivery charges applicable (typically shipping companies charge anywhere from $25 to $60 per re-delivery attempt)
We do not except returns or refunds due to our guarantee of the integrity of the products we carry.
Damaged / Missing / Frozen item shipments
1. All materials are in good condition when shipped. If containers are received in damaged condition, the trucker is responsible. In order to file a claim you must either refuse to accept the merchandise or note on the bill that the merchandise was received in damaged condition and that a claim will be filed.
This is another reason why a company representative shall be present to receive the shipment.
2. As soon as the shipment is received, the company representative should tally the products received with the packing list and then sign on the bill of lading.
3. The customer also ensures that none of the products (particularly CP1000) are frozen before accepting the shipment and signing off on the bill.
NOTE: CP1000 is rendered useless once it has gone through one freeze-thaw cycle. The test to find out that CP1000 is not gone through a freeze-thaw cycle is to open the CP1000 pail and stir with a wooden stick and look for a cheese like thing floating in the container. If you see anything other than free flowing white liquid in the container, it implies CP1000 has gone through freeze-thaw cycle and it cannot be used anymore.